OFFICE MANAGER / BOOKKEEPER REQUIRED
Attention Dead-line Extended! Applications to be in by 12.00pm 29/05/2013
We are A-Side - a Falmouth-based creative agency celebrating 10 years of business. We build and nurture dynamic brands and craft memorable campaigns for a diverse international client base, engaging audiences on multiple platforms.
Office Manager/ Bookkeeper (P/T) £20,000 pro rata
We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our busy team. This is a great opportunity to join a highly creative company with an excellent working environment in a convenient town location.
We would like an experienced office manager/bookkeeper with an in depth knowledge of business development and understanding of the creative industries. The selected candidate will manage the day to day accounts of the company using SAGE, provide financial reports and work closely with the Directors.
* Maintain SAGE
* Manage Cash Flow
* Manage Petty Cash
* Manage Debtors VAT and PAYE
* Manage SAs and liaise with nominated Accountants
* Maintain records/KPIs
* Managing Sales Targets
* Bank Reconciliation
* Office Related Admin (Insurance, bills)
* Financial Analysis
Project Management Duties
* Weekly Team Meetings
* Manage projects and office schedules
* Recent Sage knowledge IAB level 2 or ICB
* Minimum of two years experience working in a financial capacity
* Excellent organisational and administrative skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Mac OS X softwares
* An interest and enthusiasm for the visual world across all forms
* An energetic, enthusiastic, can do attitude
* Highly developed team working skills
* Excellent written, verbal and IT communication skills
* Accuracy in spelling and grammar when compiling text and data
* Tact and diplomacy
* Desire to work in a hands on environment
If you feel that you are suitable for the post, please email your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are interested and how you meet the person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th May 2013.
Please include two relevant references.
Interviews will be held on 3rd/4th June 2013.
Please bear in mind that we are only able to respond to successful applicants.